Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look, it's clearly not a fucking bird or a plane, you GOBSHITE.

What happens when you forget to do a Micks' sketch and are saddled with some wasting markers, no decent old sketches to hand, and a head full of impossible dreams? Um, this.



Ah well, all about the process, baby. I'm pressed for time as I pencil and ink the Transformers story wot I wrote for IDW. (Was gonna post a TF doodle, but I refuse to have them round here. It's like mixing two separate groups of friends and trying to keep everyone happy. Awful time, awful...)So maybe next week I'll have at least a link to my own forgotten blog with some previews for that. In the mean time, sniff my Vs.

8 comments:

David Ferguson said...

You should've just changed the S to a shamrock and claimed it was an alternate reality where his ship landed in Tralee. I'm thinking it looks green and orange. Cool sketch.

Will Sliney said...

Fab supes. I love how you can see your battle with the wasting marker. I can almost hear it

Nick said...

It's the sort of unprofessionalism I've made my name with.

Liam Geraghty said...

Superb Mr. Roche! I wanna see someone do a sketch with just ordinary crayons next!

Nick said...

It almost happened today.

Stephen Mooney said...

I like his super-package. Maybe people confuse IT with being a large bird or some sort of light-aircraft?

Nick said...

Um...that's not really that big, mate.

Judy said...

I quite like it.. quick sketch on the go, fight with markers... you can see the look on supermans face :)