Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meeting Doodle

big doodle

Great, I get to post on Fridays. The day after Thompson.

This is probably the most finished doodle I've done in a meeting. It dragged on for hours and by the end of it I couldn't hide it/ didn't care about anybody seeing it like usual. Obscenely large view of it here where you can see where I drew a tiny alphabet to impress the girl beside me. She said I had the smallest handwriting in the world to which I replied 'Well,my ex is huge'.

Lads put your names in as tags so people can find our posts easier

8 comments:

Stephen Thompson said...

This is great, reminds me of those Dino-Riders toys. People in gun turrets strapped to monsters, always good. Tecnically it's still Thursday though Bob so you're gonna have to post something else tomorrow. I don't make the rules I just enforce them.

Clamnut Comix said...

I don't go near the internet fri-monday. Too busy busting nuts and duking sluts. I have a funny Dino Rider story which must be kept secret until my deathbed confessions

luke f said...

Thompson is right.This is isn`t "Bob Byrne Friday",this is "Bob Byrne Fri-LIE!"

Moondog said...

Great drawing Bob. Guess I'm gonna hafta put in a little actual effort next week.

Clamnut Comix said...

Ah man I'm beginning to get anxious about this whole thing. The pressure to keep up with you lads

Steve said...

This group blog idea is a good one.

That's all I have to say for now.

David said...

Damn. I'm giving up doodling. All I can manage are stick figures.

陳珊妮sammi said...

cool!:))))))AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛