Monday, March 2, 2009

Here I am, Moonbitches!!


Yo-yo. Mooney here with his first pathetic contribution. Apparently I pulled the short straw and am supposed to officially kick things off sketch-wise. Thankfully young Williards has struck out on his own and jumped the gun, thus making my efforts not be the first thing you see here.
This is a sketch I did of my favourite character, Hal Jordan, for one Mr. Brian at the recent Dublin City Con. I didn't actually have time to do something new this week seeing as some of us actually have deadlines that they try to meet, unlike some a those other bums...
Anyhoo, here it is. Hopefully something a bit more extravagant next week after the other Micks no-doubt kick it up several notches. Or kick several people in the notches, I dunno...

5 comments:

Stephen Thompson said...

It begginnnnssss! Well kudos Mr. Mooney for getting us rolling. How come you never actually gave this sketch to this 'Brian', whoever he is?

Stephen Mooney said...

I did. I think he sent me the scan?

Declan Shalvey said...

Wow. I was 100% sure you'd have nuthin' today.

Way to prove me wrong Mooney!

Dec.

Stephen Mooney said...

Yet again the credit must go to Thompson. He reminded me. The man is a saint, nay, a GOD among men.

Will Sliney said...

Sweet, looks like this thing is up and running